Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bananna Bread

Banana Bread is a year round favorite in our house. We love to eat Banana Bread, and muffins. I ususally make this recipe in bulk during the holiday to give as gifts and because it freezes well I can make it when I have time and then give it as needed.

I made a batch of banana bread to give as gifts at school next week but before I could take a picture or package any up it was all gone! I will just have to make more and hide it better next time.

Banana Bread

3 large ripe bananas mashed
2 eggs
1/2 c butter melted
1 C sugar

1 3/4 C flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
You can also add nuts to your bread if desired.

Mash the ripe bananas in a large bowl. Next add the eggs, sugar, and melted butter mixing well.

In a seperate bowl mix the flour, salt, and baking soda.

Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Mix just until moistened there will be lumps.

Pour into greased loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. You can also bake in mini loaf pans for 20-30 minutes or muffin pans for about 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment