Friday, November 20, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my freezer cooking blog.  I would like for this blog to be a community resource for everyone who visits, please post recipes and advice in the comments for everyone to enjoy.  I look forward to creating a blog that not only serves as a reminder for me about what my family likes and dislikes but I hope it also helps me plan and prepare meals for freezer cooking.   I will let you in on a little secret or two, I love to bake but I don't like to wash the dishes and I usually don't like to cook especially when it is 5:00pm and I have no idea what we are going to have.  I hope that this blog will help with my meal planning. Now if only it could do the dishes.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to this new blog! I keep thinking I'll try the freezer cooking thing, but still haven't. :)

    ReplyDelete