Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Creamy Broccoli Cheese Soup


Before I say anything else I have to tell you that this is not my recipe so I will not be posting it here, I will however provide you with a link to the recipe so that you can check it out for yourself.
A few months ago I decided I would try freezer cooking for my lunches at work. The first recipe I tried was this one and it is amazing and freezes really well. Tammy has a wonderful blog with amazing recipes. Have a click and Check it out Creamy Broccoli Cheese Soup I also blogged about her broccoli cheese soup on my family/knitting blog here

After making a huge pot of this soup I let it cool and then ladel it into quart size freezer bags. After the bags have completely cooled I lay them flat on a cookie sheet and place them in the freezer. Don't forget to write the contents and the date on the bag before filling!

No comments:

Post a Comment